#1
my heart bursts into million stars
flare up right above where you are
try to navigate you safely
right to me
my mind radiates all kind of sparks
ignites all lights forged into arcs
forming a rainbow bridge
so you can be within my reach
#2
tales written in a chronicle
wordless spell, it sounds magical
never enough, i am insatiable
powerless, i am unstoppable
those moments captured in polaroid
gravitated avidly to you, I am a satellite
whirlingly drunken, not knowing what I've destroyed
it felt sincerely right, but I am a parasite
...
I snatched yours as my other wing
though i never know how to fly
everything is so amusing
believing this cannot be a lie
...
my heart bursts into million stars
flare up right above where you are
try to navigate you safely
right to me
my mind radiates all kind of sparks
ignites all lights forged into arcs
forming a rainbow bridge
so you can be within my reach
#2
tales written in a chronicle
wordless spell, it sounds magical
never enough, i am insatiable
powerless, i am unstoppable
those moments captured in polaroid
gravitated avidly to you, I am a satellite
whirlingly drunken, not knowing what I've destroyed
it felt sincerely right, but I am a parasite
...
I snatched yours as my other wing
though i never know how to fly
everything is so amusing
believing this cannot be a lie
...
No comments:
Post a Comment