I see you high
now that I can see
I am really sorry
devil lurked in my mind
and how it made me blind
but if you could believe
I've never meant to deceive
yet I have caused too much grief
how could one ever forgive
from where this intention brought me
from there I want you to see
mind never with my objection
cos I never have such impression
how long you might have waited
how tough past has strained
how unfair this world might act
how indifferent I might react
I see you high
high you are indeed
there be no cry
so shall I plead
thus words turn to myth
and fact's never revealed
but virtue is a deed
surely it will lead
surely ..
for you I defy
to live and to die
in loneliness and cries
cos I see you high
No comments:
Post a Comment